Data and Services
The ODATIS Ocean Cluster offers several services for both users and data producers:
- A catalogue with several data access services tools:
- a search service with selection filters integrated into the catalogue interface;
- a data description service (via two tabs: "Overview" and "Complete");
- a visualization service;
- a direct download service or via the local partner portal.
- Services for data producers to define common bases for all data producers and make datasets interoperable so that these resources are coherent, shareable, usable and in a multidisciplinary approach required to study the Earth system, so that all these data can be combined with each other:
- support for the definition of metadata;
- data hosting;
- creation of a DOI associated with the data;
- storage on archiving platforms (offline);
- support for compliance with format standards;
- support for the elaboration and massive production of data.