- Copernicus Marine Environment Monitoring Services (CMENS), a service led by Mercator Ocean which develops level 3 and 4 observation products (from satellite and on-site observations), as well as analyses and forecasts obtained through the assimilation of these products in ocean models;
- Several partners of the ODATIS Ocean Cluster contribute to EMODNET and to the H2020 - Atlantos project as regards aspects falling under the Cluster’s responsibility (data sets and products relating to the Atlantic Ocean);
- The ODATIS Ocean Cluster is part of the ENVRI Plus initiative, together with the other data poles;
- The ODATIS Ocean Cluster will provide data sets to support the DCSMM (the Marine Strategy Framework Directive – MSFD).
For future calls for tender, the ODATIS Ocean Cluster will bid for both infrastructures and services:
- European Space Agency projects: Climate Change Initiative and a future Data Science & Innovation Center;
- Copernicus Climate Change Services (C3S);
- WP – INFRA 2016 – 2017 (Integrating activities and E – Infrastructures) which represents the French contribution to the SeaDataCloud project submitted in March 2016.
Le pôle océan ODATIS est aujourd'hui impliqué dans plusieurs projets européens en cours :